The new CTK-4200 is intended to replace the 2 year old CTK-4000. Cosmetic differences are limited to the central area of the keyboard being replaced with black finish from the CTK-5000 versus the silver finish from the CTK-4000. IMHO, it looks rather mish-mash and I wish Casio had not done it since greater things are expected from it’s designers.
The keyboard’s feature-set too is pretty much the same with only the addition of a few tones being the difference.
Casio has a pretty simple video for this keyboard up on Youtube:
You will probably find the side by side comparison to be of greater utility:[table “” not found /]
The WK-220 & WK-225 differ from the CTK-4200 only in the number of keys (76) and additional Microphone input for sampling audio.
- Quick Comparison of Casio WK-7500, CTK-7000, WK-6500 and CTK-6000
- Comparison between Yamaha PSR I425 and Casio CTK 5000
- Review of Casio CTK-4000
Purchase at best price from Amazon:
- Casio CTK-4200: [amazonproduct=B005N4N2BM]
- Casio CTK-4000: [amazonproduct=B001FSJC1O]
- Casio CTK7000: [amazonproduct=B004KJQQZ0]
- Casio CTK6000: [amazonproduct=B004KJPTCG]
- Casio CTK5000: [amazonproduct=B001FSJC28]
Latest Yamaha Keyboards
- Yamaha PSR-E423: [amazonproduct=B003JMEUD4]
- Yamaha PSR-E333: [amazonproduct=B004WV29Q6]
- Yamaha PSR-S910: [amazonproduct=B00305AG42]
- Yamaha PSR-S710: [amazonproduct=B002ZJ505O]
- Yamaha PSR-S550B: [amazonproduct=B001QVHW2Q]